Sunday 21 October 2012

Cant shoot me with that Pistol

One of my favourite things about autumn is going shopping for Boots. Every year (count 3 times since 2010) I go shopping around September for a pair of boots promising myself that I'll buy only one pair of boots  for autumn and winter and use it for the whole year. Yet only in two years later I have managed to own 8 pairs of boots. Oops...I wonder how that happened! Anyway, this year was no different. I went on my crusade to Oxford Street and came home with these...




Tah Da!!!!! Aren't they nice? These are the high street alternative to the Acne Pistol Boots that first appeared in 2009 and have been a staple in every fahionista's shoe closet since. Ok, so I'm not saying I'm a fashionista, but I work in a building full of women and they are quite a fashionable bunch and receiving a compliment from one of them in the lift is a real compliment I'd say.

In fact, I liked these boots so much that I couldn't resist myself. I went ahead and got myself these...


I agree, it is pure greed, but I couldn't resist them! Also they weren't that expensive considering the fact that they aren't the real Acne Boots! oh how I wish they were... but these are just as nice if not better. The tan ones are perfect for the weekend or a casual Friday at work. They look really nice when worn with dark blue jeans. They don't hurt are extremely comfortable.

There are a bunch of store on the high street that make this style at the moment and right from Primark to Topshop everyones stocking them. So there's a pair for every budget out there.

Topshop: Link
Office: Link
Zara: Link


No comments:

Post a Comment